Protect Your Site from Bugs, Hacks & Crashes
Maintaining your CMS can be the difference between peace of mind and costly (possibly emergency!) fixes down the road. When your CMS software is up-to-date, you’ll avoid:
- Bugs. CMS updates fix unexpected system errors and vulnerabilities (AKA bugs), ensuring your system operates more efficiently and smoothly.
- Hacks. 99% of hacked websites are nonprofits, blogs and small businesses. An up-to-date CMS is your first line of defense against these attacks. The longer you wait to update, the more vulnerable your site is.
- Site crashes. Needless to say, they are never good — especially in the middle of an important giving campaign! An up-to-date CMS is stable, ensuring it can handle as much donor traffic as you need.
- Costly future updates. We know you want to make future upgrades less painful and less expensive. Waiting too long between upgrades can be the difference between a complicated, costly process and a smooth transition.
Drive Your Mission & Empower Your Staff
Beyond peace of mind, an up-to-date CMS can set your nonprofit up for success:
- Easy for staff. CMS updates aren’t exclusively focused on security and stability. New versions often include improvements to the control panel, making it easier for your staff use.
- Speedy pages. People favor fast sites. Google favors fast sites. An updated CMS keeps your site purring like a sports car after a regular tune up, keeping your supporters and Google happy.
- Innovate. In order to innovate you need the latest and greatest. The same is true for your CMS software. Using the most recent version ensures you have access to the best features available, giving your staff the foundation they need for agile, innovative marketing
- Greater ROI. CMS updates are often included with the license you already paid for. Why not take advantage and maximize your current investment?
Your website is a critical piece of your digital marketing and advocacy. Keeping your CMS software up-to-date is essential for the security and stability of your site — and your mission.
Give your donors, board and staff peace of mind with an up-to-date CMS! Schedule a no-obligation consultation today!