Lea's Talk Human to Me presentation was a success! Get her slides for more tips on better client communication.
- What: Talk Human to Me: Talking Tech Without Alienating Clients
- Where: EE Conf 2017 in Denver, Colorado!
- When: Thursday, October 12 at 11am (EE Conf runs Oct 11-13)
How: Registration is open now (use LEAA10 to get 10% off!)
What You’ll Learn
How we talk to our industry peers shouldn’t be the way we talk to our clients. At best, clients will pretend to understand your tech talk and end up confused. At worst, all that acronym soup will alienate them and completely derail your project!
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to discuss technical, web and CMS concepts in a way that resonates with clients (technical and non!)
- Real-world conversations that reveal what confuses clients
Practical strategies to help you avoid and clear up that confusion
You’ll also get a chance to apply what you learn right away! Have a client discussion or scenario you need help with? Share it during the session, and we’ll brainstorm how to bring it back to earth!
Sound good? Then register already!